EPF Payment or Pf payment Online at unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in – How to pay Pf , File ECR select TRRN Number to make the Payment Login into Unified portal of EPFO using ECR portal ..
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is a retirement scheme which is benefits to all the salaries employees and the fund is maintained by the EPFO. The organization has made it mandatory to pay their PF online either on epfo online payment website or through an authorized bank website.
Even though the contribution to PF account is made by both the employer and employee, the payment made by the employer who gets register with the PF act.
Check Your EPF payment or PF payment at Epfindia.gov.in :
epf payment status online : According to the EPF scheme, withdrawals of PF are not allow until the employee is retire or stopped working independently. If an employee wants to withdraw the PF amount, he/she should submit a written declaration. In case of an employee changes job, the PF amount can be transfer easily by filling a simple form.
how to download epf challan after online payment process as given below. If you want to know the steps of making your PF payment online, then keep reading the following article.
Procedure EPF payment / PF payment online:
- Visit EPFO official website :
- Enter your username and password to get log in and click on the login button.
- Make sure that the PF details like ID, name, address, etc displayed are correct.
- Select ECR upload option from the Payment tab drop-down list.
- Choose the Wage Month, Salary Disbursal Date, Rate of Contribution. Ensure that you select the Rate of Contribution, either 12% or 10% and finally, upload your ECR text file.
- If the Upload ECR file is validates, then the screen will display with a message saying that File Validation Successful.
- If the ECR file is not validate, an error will shown. Make sure that the ECR text file is in the specify format and upload it again till it is successfully validate.
Learn how to make EPF Online Payment and further steps for PF withdrawal using the EPFO portal
TRRN generate and Upload ECR file :
- A TRRN will be generates for the uploaded ECR file on the same page. Click on Verify option.
- Click on Prepare Challan button to generate your ECR summary sheet.
- Here, you need to enter your Admin/Inspection charges and click on Generate Challan option.
- After verifying the amount of the challan generated, click on the Finalize button. Make sure to keep a record of the acknowledgment number and receipt file of the challan in process.
- Finally, click on the button Pay against the relevant TRRN.
- Choose your desired payment method and select any of the banks appearing in the drop-down menu and click on the button Continue.
- The page will be redirects to your bank’s internet banking login website where you need to log in and make payment through net banking.
- After the payment gets successful, Payment/Transaction-id will be popular and e-Receipt for transaction confirmation will generate.
- The transaction you made will be updated at EPFO portal.
- The confirmation of your payment against the relevant TRRN number will be provided by the EPFO.
If you want to transfer the amount using the bank’s website then you need to visit your desired banking website and get log in. Different banks will have different processes and you need to make sure that the details you are providing are correct.