Epf balance Check at epfindia.gov.in. Employee Provident Fund EPF Balance Check with Uan number and Epf balance check on mobile
Epf balance check on mobile OR EPF Balance check Online in EPFO services portal Epfindia, By using EPFO login means EPFO Home or UAN member portal which contribution of money both employee and employer in the form of monthly salary deduction because after the cutting of EPF, Other Allowances etc . In case your Epf account link to your aadhar at Epf kyc portal.
EPF accounts are updated, which also includes the latest approved transactions of settlement/ advances/ transfer-in/ transfer-out etc. First of all How many type To Check EPF balance Online. or pf balance check with uan number .
Check Epf member Balalce Online (EPFindia):
Simply way To learn how to check EPF balance Online steps :
- Epf balance check with uan number,
- Check pf balance or epfo balance without uan number,
- by using SMS service to Check pf balance ,
- pf Balance check by missed call service,
- Epf statement or Uan passbook statement download by pf enquiry system
- Epf passbook or uan passbook download to check epf account transaction details…
Check your EPF Balance Online in epfo Home portal (Epf india) with in 3 mins :
EPFO home official website visit https://epfindia.gov.in
- Go to Employee services.
- where you can click on member passbook to know pf statement thats path is like this : www.epfindia.gov.in >> our services >> for employees >> member passbook
- where your login with UAN number and Password to view the statement and Download the epfo statement.
- Click on and get your pf balance details and also get by SMS .
few things that can changed direct download link of epf passbook without mention pf number. actually view method to know EPFO balance quickly and simply. Some people won’t understand what i’m saying. thats why we must aware of UAN and UAN Registration and UAN Activation details.
by using those details to download Epf passbook or also required information to Download UAN passbook Download Process.
How to Download PF Balance statement at EPFO Home Portal ?
epfo login user may visit official portal of members.epfoservices.in login in and check on upper menu where you can see the option is epf passbook.
by selecting the option enter your details which means when and when dates to view pf account statement.incase you are not registered in EPF portal .
Simply you must register with documents of ID, pan, aadhar , passport and voter ID like that.
BY entering the Document details and give Contact and personal details as in UAN registration.registration user as we should method to know Epf balance portal and Download the EPF passbook or pf account statement.
And Then epf account statement downloads in a PDF format. suppose you must check your pf Status on mobile click to unable to view the pDF statement.
Epf balance check on mobile:
EPFO Mobile App using only UAN members.these App available for android user go to Google play store, Apple user user go to app store.recently EPFO home portal can launched UMANG App in both apple and android. The UMANG App recently by trending for all e-governance service by the Indian government make it useful and Simply.
Check My Employee Pf balance with Uan Number
Logon to uan Login portal with your Uan number and password.already activated UAn member then activate it quickly with in few steps can mentioned .
you can login into Uan member portal, goto services click on Download UAN Passbook.here list the all of your contributions along with Interest added monthly with total pf balance remaining in your pf Account.
How to Check my Epf Balance By SMS :
Pf balance can be checked online at member’s website as mentioned before. Right now by using my mobile sent SMS through check your Epf Balance on SMS.
intially epfo provide all details of Required login details, linked mobile details as mentioned. As pf October 2015, EPFO has begins Balance checking facility of EPF through Mobiles ( Epf balance check on mobile ). which means members using number based login into EPFO Login portal can Provide details.
As of EPFO launched the EPF mobile APP amd Now SMS based Uan Activation and MIssed Call service.day by day improving epfo step by step. Earlier we should talk about it, EPFO provides UAN Universal account number For all Epf members.
1. Uan Registered Mobile number , Sending a text massage To 7738299899.
2. formation of massage is EPFOHO UAN <ENG> for receiving massage in english.
3. Once sending a massage and Epfo reply to You, the member details of KYC, last contribution, along with the total PF amount.
EPF balance Check your Mobile number by Missed Call :
EPF Balance check mobile By Missed call , Newly EPFO introduces on landline number 011-22901406. UAN with EPFO can Check EPF Statement with Just a Missed call on Number 01122901406 anytime and anywhere.
Actually These develop by the Ministry of State for Labour & Employment in September 2015 introduces by three new mobile-based services for EPF Members. First Two options already told.
1. EPFO Mobile App
2. SMS based UAN Activation
3. EPF Balance Check number By miss call
EPF Balance Check number By miss call 011-22901406.
epfo services epf member balance info sms send
To check Employee pf balance Enquiry by SMS to your registered mobile using in epf employer login UAN balance portal http://www.epfindia.gov.in/
“Enter the Employee PF Number, and Name as given in epfo login UAN details. furnish the mobile to get the pf balance Check on mobile details by SMS”.
- check the pf balance by downloading uan passbook as below.
Universal Account number using login Uan Passbook download for epf balance in EPFO Login
1. epf members can check epf balance by visiting the uan login portal which is it, unified member portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
2. sign in with your uan number and password, then go to the uan epfo services options.
3. select the download / view the uan passbook among uan portal other services like update KYC and profile settings.
After Checking your Epf balance , any doubt about your pf interest . here you can calculated pf Interest Rate.