UMANG App for pf balance statement and Download passbook, PF Withdrawal Procedure..
UMANG App : first of all to know Umang registration and login Procedure, Services Provided By UMANG Under EPFO and Check Epf balance and Download passbook by using Umang app and also finally How to withdraw EPF using Umang App. Follow the few steps :
What is umang.gov.in app?
UMANG is referred as Unified Mobile Application which allows the people to access Indian Government service and encourages them to adopt digital payment transactions online.
It is launched by the Government of Narendra Modi and developed by Ministry of Electronics, Information Technology, and National E-Governance Division. It evolves a new platform for the citizens of India.
Umang registration and login Procedure:
You can register for Umang App either on a website or can simply download the mobile app. To get registered on the Umang App website follow the steps below.
1. Visit the Umang App website.
2. Click on user login.
3. Click on New user from the pop-up window.
4. Enter your mobile number and click on next button. OTP will be received to this number.
5. Enter the OTP and set a pin by entering it twice and click on next option.
6. Choose two questions that help to recover your Umang account.
7. Click on next button after choosing the question and entering the answer.
- If you want to link your Aadhar card to the Umang, enter the OTP and click next by accepting the terms and conditions.
- If you don’t want to link, you can simply click skip option and enter your personal information.
- That’s it! Your account is set up. If you want to login, enter your mobile number and the pin you have set.
If you want to register using a mobile app, follow the below steps.
- Download the Mobile app from the play store and select the language.
- Enter your mobile number to receive an OTP. Verify it by entering the OTP.
- Enter a 4 digit pin of your choice.
- Choose two security questions and answer them to recover your Umang account.
- Enter the personal details in the required fields.
- If you want to provide an alternative number, enter the OTP received to this number and get it verified.
What are the Services Provided By UMANG Under EPFO?
Employers can make use of EPF services using Umang app. The tasks you can perform using Umang app are mentioned below.
- View Epf Uan Passbook:
You can view complete transaction history either deposit or withdrawal in the form of passbook.
- Raise Claims:
You can raise the claims by performing any of the three tasks mentioned below.
Form 10C(pension withdrawal):
The contributions made by the employers through the Employee Pension Scheme can be withdrawn when leaving the service even before becoming an eligible for pension member.
Form 19(part withdrawal):
Employers can withdraw the contribution made by using the EPF when leaving the company or service. The reason can be either termination or time of retirement.
Form 31(final settlement):
Employees can withdraw the contributions made towards the EPF, before leaving the company or service for various purposes, which is refer as Advance Form.
Recommend you to read : Epf Withdrawal status and PF Claims Status Online
With the help of UAN as authentication, employees can track the claims that are submit through the Umang app.
How to Check Epf balance and Download passbook by using Umang app?
You can check and download the Epf balance and transaction history by following the below steps.
- Go to the Umang app website or open the mobile app.
- Login with your Aadhar number or mobile number.
- Click on the EPFO and select ‘Employee Centric Services’.
- Choose the option ‘View Passbook’.
- Enter the UAN and OTP received to your registered UAN mobile number.
- The EPF balance will be display. You can also view all your transaction details.
- And then Click on the download link to save the passbook.
How to withdraw EPF using Umang App?
If you want to withdraw EPF using Umang App, follow the steps below.
- Visit the website and login using your credentials.
- Click on the option ‘EPF’.
- Select the ‘Employee Centric Services’ from the page.
- Choose the option ‘Raise Claim’ under the Employee services.
- Here, you need to enter your UAN. An OTP will received to the register number to UAN.
- Enter the OTP to get verified.
- Choose the type of Online EPF withdrawal claim and submit through the Umang App.
- After submitting it successfully, you will get the reference number to your claim. You use it to track the claim.