How to Change EPF mobile number at epfindia , UAN Portal | How to Change mobile number in Uan members Portal Online
Change EPF mobile number
EPF has made it easier for all its members to access the services provided. Now, EPFO members can avail various services via SMS on the registered mobile number. All the members of EPF can register their mobile number in the EPFO database online via the EPF member portal in a very few clicks. You can register your mobile number in the EPF account using your UAN.
Register your mobile number using UAN:
Once the UAN is generated, you need to activate it by visiting the EPF member portal. To activate the UAN, you need to follow the below steps:
- Go to EPF member portal.
- Click on the option Activate UAN
- Enter the required details such as UAN, name, date of birth, mobile number, and email id
- After entering the details, click on Get Authorization PIN button.
- You will receive an OTP to the mobile number you have entered.
- Enter the OTP to activate your UAN.
- Now, this mobile number will also be registered under the EPF portal.
Procedure to change your mobile number in EPF portal:
When a mobile number is registered under EPF portal with your UAN, you will be able to access various services provided by the EPF through SMS. So it is important to make sure that you are using the mobile number that is working. You can change your mobile number by following the below steps:
- Visit the EPF official member portal.
- Enter your login details and login to your account.
- Select the option Contact Details from the Manage section.
- When you check on the Check Mobile Number option, a new field open where you need to enter your new mobile number two times.
- Now click on the button Get Authorized PIN.
- An OTP will be sent to your new mobile number which you have updated
- Enter the OTP on the EPF website and click on the button Submit
- Your new mobile number will get updated in the EPF portal.
Procedure to change the mobile number if you forgot the password:
There might be chances where some users forget their password and do not have access to their EPF registered mobile number. If you are also one of them, then here are the steps for you to change your mobile number and password as well:
Go to the EPF member portal and click on the option Forgot Password near the Login button.
- Enter your UAN number and captcha as shown in the image.
- Click on the button Submit after entering the details.
- If you want to change your registered mobile number, then click on the option No to change it.
- Enter the details like name, date of birth, gender and then click on the button Verify.
- Select your Aadhaar/PAN to verify your details and enter the required information depending on the option you have selected.
- Click on the button Verify to validate your change mobile number request.
- Once the details are verified successfully, you will need to enter the new mobile number and click on the button Get OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number you have entered.
- Enter the OTP to get your new mobile number registered and click on the button Verify.
- Once the OTP is verified, you need to enter the new password.
- Click on the button Submit after confirming your password by entering it two times.
- Your password will be changed successfully and your new mobile number will get registered in the EPFO database.
How to change mobile number if you have lost your old number?
You don’t need to get panicked when you have lost your EPF registered mobile number. EPF members have the facility to change their registered mobile number. This means that you can update the new mobile number which you are using right now. Here are the steps to change the mobile number:
- Visit EPF member portal and login to your account by entering your details.
- Click on the button Contact Details that is under the Manage section.
- Click on the option Check Mobile number and enter your new mobile number twice to confirm it.
- You will receive an OTP to the new mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to get the number verified and updated in the EPFO database.