PPO Number using Epfindia.gov.in in Check PPO Enquiry, Payment Enquiry, Pension Status Enquiry, and JeevanPramaan Enquiry..
PPO Number using Check PF pension Details. The services provided under this portal include PPO Enquiry, Know your PPO number, Payment Enquiry, Pension Status Enquiry, and JeevanPramaan Enquiry.
what is ppo number?
PPO Means Pension Payment Order . this Is 12 digit PPO number. By Using PPO Number you can Get Pension Status and payment Enquiry information and all..
And how to get 12 digit ppo number by name And what is ppo number in pf , How to check Below…
How to know your PPO No?
how to get ppo number by account number, PPO no is essential for knowing the details of your pension. If you forgot the PPO number, then you can know it by following the simple steps which are mentioned below.
- Go to the https://mis.epfindia.gov.in/PensionPaymentEnquiry/enquiry.jsp
- Select Know your PPO No from the menu which is present on the left side of the page.
- Choose Bank Account Number Search or Member ID search.
- Enter the account number if you have chosen bank account otherwise select your member ID and enter the value.
- Click on the button Submit after entering all the details correctly.
- In the screen displayed, you can view your PPO No, Member Id, Pensioner’s name and Pension type.
- Write down the number and enter it in the field to know the status of your Pension.
This is how you can do the PPO number search.
PPO Enquiry/payment Enquiry:
If you want to know the procedure of your PPO pension enquiry, then you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the EPFO pension portal : https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- Click on the menu PPO Enquiry/Payment Enquiry.
- Enter the required details like issued office, PPO no, and your date of birth.
- Enter the captcha code as shown in the image.
- Click on the button Submit.
- Choose Pension Payment Enquiry that is present on the left side of the page.
- Now, click on the PPO Enquiry to view the details.
- In the next page, the details of your PPO would be displayed.
How to know your pension status?
You can know the PPO Number status of your pension by entering your PPO No. in the below portal as shown. To know about the status of your pension you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the EPFO pension portal or visit https://mis.epfindia.gov.in/PensionPaymentEnquiry/pensionStatus.jsp
- Select the office you have issued from the drop-down list.
- Enter your PPO No in the required field and click on the button Get Status.
- In the next page, you can view the details of your pension status.
Pension Administration keeps pension status codes in three different ways:
- Active and terminated employees
- Participants who are awaiting their first payments, and deceased participants
- Participants who have started receiving payments.
That’s it! By following the above steps you can easily know your EPFO Pension Status, PPF no and PPO Enquiry/ Payment Enquiry Etc..